Bettinngxpert.com is alway on the look out for new tipsters. Being a tipster doesn't necessarily mean that you should be betting yourself, it is more than that. It is being responsible for your predictions and understanding that the betting tips you advice, might be followed by others and while this is a risky investment and doesn't necessarily promise positive returns, a high level of responsibility and knowledge of the betting markets is required.
So while we are in continuous demand for new tipsters to join our team, we have strict conditions of recruiting them. The first thing we take into account is the skill. As luck is free of charge, we are only interested in those tipsters that have an edge over bookmakers and eventually make a profit. As the betting market is a "winner takes all" market, we believe that those bettors that can win long-term, are clearly outnumbered by those who only think they can make a profit. Our mission is to delimit ones from the others and accept the first group only.
As BettingXpert.com is a free informational website, the quality of previews should be top notch. People that read our betting previews, should find a reason behind a pick, presented in a well-thought informative manner.
What are the benefits of being a BettingXpert.com tipster?
- Play our monthly competitions
- Earn experience, Visibility and respect
- Get a chance to become professional and earn cash from hom
- Win cash prizes every month
So if you think you got what it takes, fill out the Tipster Application form on the right and submit your profile. Please make sure you enter accurate information regarding your profile and please mention a few words about your betting experience. If you have previous samples that would be an advantage, even though we also accept unknown tipsters if they are skilled.
- You may only choose one sport and a maximum of two-three leagues to cover for us;
- You may only tip asian handicap, ML and under/over, we don't accept 1X2 and other markets for the tipster job; all the other type of bets are accepted for the tipping competitions;
- Stakes between 1 to 10 units/bet allowed;
- Odds should be taken from the bookmakers listed and displayed at BettingXpert.com.
- Every pick must be explained and backed up with well-thought informative and detailed words, written in a decent English;
- All Previews and tips must be published by the tipster, at least 6 (six) hours before kick-off;
- Only unique previews are accepted, so no copy-pasting;
- One pick per game only;
- Only Singles bet type allowed (no cummulators);
- A minimum of 15 tips and a maximum of 50 tips/month allowed to be considered for the competition;
- Positive results wanted;
- We reserve the right to remove or suspend a tipster if he/she violates any of the above rules.